FIND A BHEJANE TOUR BY
Covid regulations entering South Africa:
As soon as we recieve updated info for Namibia and Mozambique we will post here!
Bhejane Adventures is committed to providing their clients with both flexibility and security during COVID 19. To this end, we have amended our terms and conditions and these will remain in place until such time that the circumstances surrounding Lockdown and the associated COVID-19 pandemic, have been lifted - at which time Bhejane's standard terms and conditions will apply.
Deferred travel and a continuance of 2020 rates for the 2021 Touring Calendar for both existing and new reservations up to and including 31 December 2021;
Should the future booking be for travel in a different season, or availability means that the tour cost has increased, or if the client has elected to travel on a different tour entirely - then the client will be liable for the difference in costs associated with the new trip;
Notification of intent to postpone or cancel should be sent to Bhejane in writing a minimum 21 days prior to the start of the tour;
Where notification is received between 14 days and date of arrival where (a) No change or cancellation for inbound or outbound air travel restrictions has been affected and / or (b) The client is not tested positive for Covid-19 or is in quarantine for those 14 days - then Bhejane Adventures reserves the right to recover any costs it incurred in preparation for the clients participation on the tour
If some but not all of the destinations within the tour description are impacted, clients will be offered (i) a re-route option which may affect the original tour description or if not acceptable to the client then (ii) the deposit will be held as a travel credit and rolled forward to a later tour or another tour.
In order to accommodate this recognised Global Force Majeure event and the resulting varying worldwide travel restrictions, we have provided guests with the option to defer their travel and postpone up to a year after the original travel date and carry forward 100% of the booking’s value to the future booking. We believe this is preferable to outright cancellation
Electing to cancel a booking based on the current level of uncertainty is understandable but our advice to guests is not to do so. Our suppliers across Botswana, Namibia, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Mozambique may elect to impose either normal terms and conditions or costs incurred prior to the onset of the force majeure event. This may result in any deposits or monies paid being unrecoverable. At this time deferral remains the best outcome to ensure monies paid are retained for future use.
For any enquiries or uncertainties, please contact our booking office: email@example.com